ASIA Tickets

Monday, November 15, 2010

What is there to do at SeaWorld in Orlando? How can we get tickets?

We are going to Disney for 8 days, we have a coupon for rent-a-car and we were thinking of going to it. Is it worth the trip and money? I haven't been there in like 15 years...I'm sure it's changed right? New stuff? Rides, more shows? etc? Is there a way to get tickets to that and Disney together and maybe get a discount on the tix?





Answer :
If you like roller coasters its worth going as 2 amazing coasters. Kracken is a floorless coaster and the new Manta ride is a flying coaster. I go to SeaWorld for the coasters, the shows and exhibits are good but I am usually ready to head home after 5hrs so if you not into rollercoasters it may not be worth it.

You will find coaster reviews and videos on this site

http://orlandorollercoaster.com/seaworld…

I have not seen any tickets combine Disney with SeaWorld, usually Flex ticket which combines with Universal Orlando which I would highly recommend, its my favorite park in Orlando.





Answer :
You can get tickets for Disney in Orlando from the link below:

http://www.ticketfront.com/event/disney_orlando-ticket

No comments:

Post a Comment

BR Tickets

DE Tickets

EU Tickets

UK Tickets

JP Tickets

AU Tickets

IT Tickets