ASIA Tickets

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Seaworld tickets & the military?

I know when I was in the military I was able to get into Seaworld for free as well as a couple of my family members. I'm no longer in the service now after 10 years, but is there anyway my brother who is in the Army can get me a couple tickets from MWR for free without him actually going to Seaworld with me or is this something they only do at Seaworld itself?





Answer :
Only dependents of the AD member are allowed to enter SeaWorld for free, up to 4 total besides the AD member themselves. When picking up the tickets you have to show the military ID for everyone over 10, so he will not be able to do it for you.





Answer :
You must show your ID card when you use them and can only get them at the gate at SeaWorld.

Sorry, if you want the free tickets you will have to join again or marry someone who is in.

Good luck





Answer :
no. those tickets are ONLY issues AT the gate in seaworld and you MUST have the ID to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BR Tickets

DE Tickets

EU Tickets

UK Tickets

JP Tickets

AU Tickets

IT Tickets