ASIA Tickets

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Looking for a source for discount Busch Gardens or Seaworld Tickets?

Living here in Florida people always seem to have " vip tickets, or Comp Tickets" Just looking for a source to save some money when my kids come to visit. I don't want to go to a " timeshare presentation" or ebay I already tried but they are selling for nearly face value from out of staters. Thanks for any help or links you can provide.





Answer :
I go here all the time! I live in FL too! They are located in Kissimmee, near the Medieval Knights dinner show. You can either go there to pick up tickets or have them mail you the tickets (but that costs too much to mail them, so I just pick them up myself). The building looks like a souvenir shop & in the back is the ticket counter. You can even pay online & just pick up the ticktes later!





Answer :
You already have some good answers here! I did want to add that the Go Orlando Card also might be up your alley. It's a pre-paid attraction pass that gets you general admission to Orlando activities like Gatorland, Wonderworks, Cypress Garden theme park and Kennedy Space Center for much less than you would pay shelling out for each activity. I bet your kids would love it, plus they have kids pricing too and they're on sale until July 6th.

http://www.goorlandocard.com/

Hope that helps you out!





Answer :
take your kids & parent with u, u can get sr. citizen discount, yahoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BR Tickets

DE Tickets

EU Tickets

UK Tickets

JP Tickets

AU Tickets

IT Tickets