ASIA Tickets

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Is Disneyworld worth seeing or should i get a flexi ticket?

I'm going Florida in June for 2 weeks,i want to see Disneyworld but it's alot of money to do that and the other parks that are on the flexi ticket(Universal Studios,Islands of adventure,Seaworld,etc),i dont know what to do,is Disneyworld really all that?is it definately worth seeing?this holiday gonna cost me a fortune,lol,or should i just do the flexiticket and forget Disney or vice versa?





Answer :
DisneyWorld really is worth every penny. It is expensive, but you just need to plan ahead.

There are tons of great online resources where you can get your discount tickets ahead of time, for all of the parks. If you go on Google and type in "Discount Disney Tickets", the first 5 are your best bet for getting your discount theme park tickets. I have personally used OrlandoFunTickets.com and DWTickets.com. Both of them were a pleasure to work with an provided numerous money saving ticket options.

I think Disney is definitely worth it. I would get a 3 day park hopper. Animal Kingdom is a park that does not need to be done more than once. It really is a half day park. The second half of your day, you can hop over to Epcot at night and experience the drinking around the world and the Illuminations fireworks show. Then I would plan on spending one whole day at Magic Kingdom. Then the last day try to do half the day at Hollywood Studios and then head back over to Epcot or your favorite other park. Disney can be done in a few days...it does not need to take over your entire vacation. But, I would definitely plan out an itinerary for your trip :)





Answer :
In my honest opinion having been to florida three times and doing all the parks each time... I would really reccomend doing Disneyworld. It is really awesome, there is so much to do and so much to take in. If you really are strapped for money do each park once and get a flex ticket for universal etc. I think spending all the money on going to florida and not doing disney would be a waste of money to be honest with you.





Answer :
If Disney is too much money, then save it for another trip when you can afford it. Personally, we've never gone to sea world, so I can't offer my advice, but we do Universal every once in a while and it's just okay. Disney, on the other hand, can be one entire vacation, and usually is for my family. It's an amazing place with an amazing staff. The attention to detail is overwhelming. If this is the last trip there you'll make in a long, long time, I have to suggest Disney World. It is my favorite place to be.

Have you ever been to Disneyland? If not, consider maybe buying just a one day one park ticket and checking out the Magic Kingdom. If so, do the same, but check out one of the other parks. I couldn't tell you with a good conscience to spend your time in Orlando in Universal without going to Disney.





Answer :
I would definitely go! I went there with my family freshmen year in high school, next spring break when I turn 18 me and my boyfriend are considering taking a trip to the tropic islands of Florida, we will be going to disney world (I'm hoping) and then we're going to spend a lovely day on the beach. It's almost going to be like a pre-honeymoon almost. Please consider it. You will not be wasting your time





Answer :
disney world is unique...it is something that i believe that everyone should see...its more of the expierence and u just need to plan it. It can be very expensive but there are also ways to get more for your dollar. Take advantage of the all*star resorts which are the value resorts. Also get a park hopper which overall is less expensive and it is so easy to move from park to park. U need to go to disney the rides are fun and i had an awesome expierence!





Answer :
I went in 1990 so it has improved since then but I still thought it was really really fun. Maybe get the flexi ticket and go to Euro Disney next year, which I'm assuming U could go on the Euro star to Paris and it would probably be a lot cheaper.





Answer :
I have went for the past two years and I love it. It is alot of money but worth every penny. My friend Karen is a disney freak and got me hooked now. ITS AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BR Tickets

DE Tickets

EU Tickets

UK Tickets

JP Tickets

AU Tickets

IT Tickets